Thursday 14 March 2013

Retreat :)

Yesterday all Transition Years went to Tallaght for our retreat at the Dominican Retreat Centre. We got into groups of 13 and everyone went into different rooms.  We spoke about our feelings of our Ty and what its like to be a 16 year old in Ireland. We then got a sheet with some questions on it about ourselves and she then asked us some of our answers. I really enjoyed listening to the girls in my group and it was a great way to get to know some of them better. 
After lunch we did an activity where we said something nice about everyone in the group. I enjoyed this as I got to hear what people thought about me. It was one of the better retreats we have been on and I hope to do it again next year as I really enjoyed it :)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment